ΥΙΝ YOGA / 200 hours with Maria Levantinou
2020-2021 in Crete
The training has been approved by the Yoga Alliance International (Y.A.I 200 hrs).
The 200-hours Yin Yoga Teacher Training program is perfect for :
– Yoga teachers who want to discover a new therapeutic approach to yoga by connecting Yin Yoga with advanced Taoist techniques and methods of releasing physical and emotional limitations.
– experienced practitioners who wish to deepen their exercise and study deep physical and meditative techniques, understanding and enhancing the existing structure of their practice.
-dedicated students who want to teach yoga by transferring their high-level knowledge and experience to others.
– every person who wishes to open a new path to realizing the self, developing and acquiring pleasure in the here and now.
The training consists of 3 levels, focused on body, energy and mind. In a methodical way, each level provides high-level knowledge and expertise, gradually guiding students towards a purely self-healing process and a conscious connection to different levels of their existence.
Successful completion of all three levels leads to the acquisition of the Yin Yoga Teacher Training Certificate, recognized by Yoga Alliance International.
The Training also includes:
- Organizing and teaching a Yin Yoga class by each trainee during the program
- Study of relevant texts and the recording of your experiences at each level of the training
- Continuous personal assistance and guidance for all trainees
- Offering Voluntary teaching for vulnerable of socially challenged groups.